Applications for this position are now closed.
- Lead a team providing “wow” factor to our customers
- Be part of an award winning, fast paced, global operations with a great culture
A bit about us
Arlo is an award-winning global business with HQ in Wellington, New Zealand and offices in the UK and Canada.
We believe that human interaction is still at the heart of effective learning. Blend that philosophy with the latest elearning tech, Arlo is fast becoming the preferred solution of choice for commercial training providers globally.
Arlo has been developed as the definitive tool to run a training operation, helping our clients save time, grow sales and transform the way their training is delivered. With customers in over 70 countries and processing over $1b since conception, Arlo is the realisation of that vision.
That success is put down to a combination of super talented and passionate individuals, who never stop pushing the envelope and with the single-minded focus to make training management easy and accessible.
What you’ll do
As the Team Lead Support, you will lead a team of people who provide top-notch support to our customers by having expert knowledge of our product which will enable you and your team to resolve a range of issues quickly and effectively.
You’ll be adept at triaging issues, delegating and escalating appropriately. Your communication skills will be top class and you’ll be able to manage customers expectations with ease.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the development of the Customer Experience Strategy in relation to Customer Support.
- Implementation and operationalisation of the CX Strategy as it relates to Support.
- Responsible for ensuring tickets are triaged appropriately.
- Managing day to day customer queries through phone and email channels to understand specific needs and devise appropriate solutions.
- Assisting CSM’s to onboard and train new customers.
- Maintaining and writing online help articles.
- Engage with customers Point of escalation for P1 incidents and strategic accounts in the US/CA time zone.
- Improving NPS (Net Promoter Score), CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), or other customer metrics.
- Leading and developing direct reports.
- At least 3 years customer support experience in a SaaS organisation.
- Experience managing operational customer service teams.
- Experience developing and delivering end-user training
- Experience designing and documenting business support processes
Skills & qualifications
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Able to interpret MI/BI, help develop strategy and make recommendations.
- Comfort in a startup environment where you need to move quickly and wear many hats.
- Results-driven mentality, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
Because this role manages a globally dispersed team and services customers outside of Canada, some flexibility of hours will be required (i.e. working outside of core business hours).
Why come and work for Arlo?
Alongside competitive salaries we, we also offer:
- Flexibility in how you work – we believe in flexible working and are happy to discuss how this role works around your life. (Please note, this is a fully-remote role).
- Professional development budget – we strive to give you ongoing time to continually better yourself.
- A commitment to your wellbeing with access to wellness initiatives.
- An active social club to help plan fun company-wide events.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000-$70,000 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: Customer Support & Client Services Managers: 3 years (required)